اهل كايرو
اهلا وسهلا بيك مع اهل كايرو انضم لينا
اهل كايرو
اهلا وسهلا بيك مع اهل كايرو انضم لينا
اهل كايرو
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اهل كايرو

افلام عربي - افلام اجنبي - اغاني - كليبات - برامج - العاب - ترجمة - عروض مصارعة.

الرئيسيةاهل كايروأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Stacey Solomon vows never to return to the Jungle

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 143
نقاط : 429
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/08/2010

Stacey Solomon vows never to return to the Jungle Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Stacey Solomon vows never to return to the Jungle   Stacey Solomon vows never to return to the Jungle Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 08, 2010 12:44 am

Queen of the Jungle Stacey Solomon has flown home from Down Under – with a string of money-spinning deals set to make her fortune.

Last night the 21-year-old’s manager told the Mirror she’s meeting high-profile companies, as insiders tip the single mum to earn millions out of her I’m A Celeb triumph.

T-Mobile is one firm interested in Stacey. A source said: “She’s such hot property now.”

At Heathrow airport with son Zach, two, and mum Fiona, Stacey said of her jungle experience: “I’d never do it again, but I will definitely recommend it. I’ve never lived anywhere as beautiful as that place.”

Stacey was voted Queen on Saturday in front of 13.1 million viewers - I’m A Celeb’s second-highest ratings ever.

Buy Cheap tickets for the upcoming X Factor Live 2011 Tour , prices start at £27 and are available now..
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://ahlcairo.yoo7.com

Stacey Solomon vows never to return to the Jungle
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اهل كايرو :: قسم عام :: منتدي كراكيب-
انتقل الى: